Tax Law & White Collar Crime
NDI provides a wide range of assistance/consultancy and representation services in Tax Law regarding commercial and financial transactions, tax litigation and development of tax planning strategies.
Our team consists of tax law attorneys and certified consultants so as to provide integrated fiscal and legal consultancy to our clients.
In detail, our consultancy services in Tax Law include:
- Advising in any problem of fiscal nature (regarding direct or indirect taxes, local taxes, income taxes imposed to natural persons);
- Advice on identifying the tax benefits and risks of various operations and management decisions;
- Evaluation of the impact of changes in tax legislation on the client’s business model;
- Identifying tax planning strategies, including in relation to international tax issues;
- Revision of commercial contracts in order to optimize the tax treatment of various local or cross-border transactions;
- Assistance during tax investigations;
- Assistance in relation to tax disputes (drafting complaints and preparing documentation related to proceedings in litigation, representation in court);
- Services referring to transfer prices;
- Tax review services;
- Tax compliance;
- Assistance on mergers and divisions;
- Due-diligence type tax assistance and assistance during transactions;
- Assistance regarding obtaining anticipated fiscal solutions and advanced pricing agreements;
- Tax refunds;
- Tax structuring;
- VAT and excise duties;
- Corporate and international tax planning regarding local or international entities;
- Customs Law – recovery of customs duties.
White Collar Crime
Our team composes of lawyers and consultants specialized in white collar crime with a vast experience in financial and economic crimes.
NDI’s Criminal Law Department offers support in:
- Risk management and compliance programs;
- Assistance and representation before prosecution authorities and courts;
- Assistance and representation for clients facing provisional measures;
- Assistance and representation in relation to criminal precautionary measures.